filters
State:
City:
Product:

Franzia - Difficult access to spout

something different has to be done with the spout. It is very difficult to brake thru the perforated area of the spout. I punctured the bag and had a mess plus lost all the wine but one glass. perhaps if spout was on the outside of box and encased in plastic. Not happy with it and I am not the only one. others have told me similar stories. Sad

Franzia in Winnetka, Illinois - Allergy

does franzia merlot contain orange or citrus juice as I am allergic to oranges? thank you
Winnetka, Illinois

Franzia - Tainted Merlot Product

Purchased 5 Liter container of Franzia Merlot on 12/13/18 a filled a 1 liter decanter with the wine. Tasted it and found it to be very bitter almost medicinal. Not at all like previous purchases. Since the Holidays were upon us it wasn't until now that I've had a chance to warn you of what I think may be a tainted product. The container remains in my home with the balance of the wine unused. Is there something you need to do to insure this will not happen again?
Show

Franzia - The stores I visit are always out after 20 yrs of drinking your wine.

Ive had to go to 3 different kroger locations and finially got the last bos ob the shelf.
Show

Franzia - Worst tasting box wine!

Weak sour tasting with leaking spigot. Vella 100x better.

Franzia - Spoiled Wine

Have generally been happy with this wine. Purchased 2 boxes around Thanksgiving..both spoiled. Yellow color and bad taste. Big hassle, not worth trying to return to retailer. Why shouldn't you be able to return bad wine? I will buy something else going forward.
I didn't like
  • Spiled wine

Franzia in Rosedale, Maryland - My daily drinking wine

Had several sour boxes recently, please get this fixed. Liquor store can't do a refund and it's a waste to spend 20 bucks for a sip of spoiled wine.

Franzia - Ladder leaked

Put box in refrigerator when I opened it an hour later refrigerator sheives were full of wine.
Reply to reviews
I tried to call them, but no answer. My wine tastes spoiled, sort of vinegary.
Lisette boudreaux

Mine has also. It is not even near the experation date. The bag has a gross dried up red coating inside of it. That has never happened before, but because it has had an off ta...

Contact Franzia

United States
Phone:
(925) 456-2500

Franzia - Expired wine

They said there wasn’t much they could do about it. It was only expired by a month but the box was differently bang up. I think it was in a hot truck for awhile